1. All rates are exclusive of applicable taxes and shall be charged as per prevailing rates.
2. Pick-up and drop-off are only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station by AC Coach as per the schedule timings.
3. The Voucher issued in respect of the package for Rann Utsav is to be furnished compulsorily along with Government approved valid Photo ID proof of each guest at the reception counter at the time of check-in; for foreign Nationals it is mandatory to furnish valid Passport & Visa.
4. In case of a delayed arrival of Train or Flight, the guest will be transferred to Dhordo Tent City in next available transfer.
5. In case of late arrival at Tent City, guest will not be entitled for missed meals or other activities.
6. In case of early arrival at tent city, guest may be required to wait at waiting lounge till the availability of tent.
7. Certain Adventures Sports Activities like Para Motoring, All Terrain Vehicles, Hot Air Balloons etc are provided by various specialized operators appointed by us inside the Tent City. Guest should understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors and risks associated with the activities. These adventure sports are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental conditions. Activities involve risks and dangers which may include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life loss of or damage to equipment/property; accidents. The adventure sports operators may ask the guests to sign an indemnity in favor of the operator for doing such activities. We at White Rann Camping and Hospitality assume no responsibility whatsoever for the activities and services provided by the operators. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions (Including negligence) of those operators. We in no way could be made responsible for any injuries or accidents to anybody doing these activities. The Guest is required to understand the associated risks and competencies of the operators before undertaking these activities.
8. Any amendments with respect to change in check in dates would attract 15% Amendment charge. Date amendment can be made maximum 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.Any change in guest/guest names would be treated as cancellation and would attract cancellation charges as stipulated. For any amendments/Changes, kindly email us at email@example.com
9. Please note that the cooling of A.C. in vehicle will be maintained as per the temperature comfortable to the majority of guest present in the vehicles.
10. Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest.
11. Management is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. Guest are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. The vehicles used for transfers shall not be at sole disposal of guest.
13. This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
14. In case of late/early transfers for check-out, guest will have to inform while check in at reception counter for arrangement of vehicle and it will be on chargeable basis.
15. The timing of transfers to and fro White Rann and/or Kaladungar may vary according to the sunset timing & climatic conditions
16. White Rann is a unique natural formation. It’s subjected to whims of nature. WRCH does not assume responsibility in respect to formation of Rann or any other unexpected changes.
17. Distance from tent city to white Rann is approx. 6 kms. It takes approx. 40 mins by Camel cart. Guest are requested to come early to catch Camel cart so as to reach before sunset.
18. All tents are Strictly Non – Smoking as per Government Rules.
19. Guest have to follow the House Rules and applicable law of the land.
20. WRCH reserves the right to cancel reservation without any prior notice in case of any central/State Government Event/Meetings/visits or any unwanted natural calamities. In which case, alternative dates can be set or full refund will be given.